10 Amazing Cinemagraphs That Highlight The Joy Of Traveling In The Winters
Posted by Priyanka Lahiri on December 19, 2016
Traveling in the winters has a charm like no other time. There is a festive spirit, apart from the nip in the air and the whole world looks like a festival. No matter where you travel, traveling around Christmas and New Years is a special occasion. The snow, the food, the decor, the clothes, everything about winters spells vacation. We’ve compiled some of the best Cinemagraphs from around the internet to showcase the joys of traveling to a cold place in the winters.
1. Having unlimited cups of steaming hot Chai. Come winters and the joy of downing mugs and mugs of tea (or coffee or hot chocolate for that matter!) doubles. You can always justify the craving for a cuppa with a “But it’s soooo cold!”
2. Or a glass of warm mulled wine! Want to de-stress and get some christmas cheer going in? Try a glass of warm, flavoured wine and you’ll never have wine the same way again.
3. One of the best parts about winter is being able to wear some amazing winter clothing. So bring out those amazing plaid jackets, overcoats, gloves and beanie caps for some winter glam quotient.
4. Cuddling with your loved one. Winters are special for the heightened opportunity of snuggling up with and sharing those warm and fuzzies with a loved one.
5. Christmas decorations everywhere. You can’t be traveling in the winters and be too far from a Christmas tree, tinsel and fairy lights!
6. Having some yummy steaming hot street food straight off those tempting roadside stalls that double up as steam engines in the winter chill. How can you resist? While in North India winter means momos, sweet potato chaat and lots of “kulhad chai“, in the south you can always try some roasted peanuts and sweet corn, hot off the rack!
7. Playing with snow. It’s perfectly okay to turn a child at the sight of a snow, and get busy making a snowman or just simply tasting a snowflake on your tongue. Travel to the far north to places like Kashmir, Shimla and Manali to experience a white Christmas in India.
8. Warming up in front of a bonfire! When the temperature drops, it’s perfectly alright to sit and curl up warming your body in front of a soothing warm fireplace or a bonfire at a camp or music festival. Add some roasted marshmellows and barbeque food to add to the fun.
9. Heated swimming pools. If you’re lucky ( or can afford it) your hotel could have these warm, surreal heated swimming pools, a soak in which can bring you alive.
10. A discount on traveling in a bus! Yes, we at Travelyaari are now enabling to make your winter vacation dreams come true, for a fraction of the cost by booking a ticket at 30% off. There is a choice of buses across 45,000+ routes. So book one of your choice, and get set to experience the joy of traveling in winters like never before.
Latest posts by Priyanka Lahiri (see all)
- Discounting Discounts – A Guide to Availing Online Offers - April 11, 2017
- Sneak-peek into a perfect back-pack - March 23, 2017
- COUPLES THAT TRAVEL TOGETHER, STAY TOGETHER! - February 22, 2017
- Terms and Conditions Of Travelyaari offer for Treebo customers - February 16, 2017
- TYMORE because you deserve more.. - January 23, 2017
About the Author
We are the road trippers, the track bashers, the ones popping our heads out the bus window to soak in that gorgeous view. In the business world, we help you travel by bus across India. But here, we are the friends you make on that long journey home. Come with us, discover the fun of travelling in India by road!
There are no related posts on this entry.